This Privacy Notice explains how ReviseSociology.com collects, processes and discloses visitors’ data.
The main ways you are likely to provide data when visiting ReviseSociology.com are through interacting via features such as comments, “likes,” poll/survey responses, and follows, as well as through purchasing products from my store powered by WooCommerce.
Information ReviseSociology.com collects about visitors
The most common ways a visitor will directly provide information to ReviseSociology.com are:
- Follower and Subscriber Information:When you sign up to follow or subscribe to ReviseSociology.com, we typically collect your email address, and your name, if you provide it.
- Site Comments:When you leave a comment on ReviseSociology.com, we collect that comment, and other information you provide along with the comment, such as your your name and email address.
- Crowdsignal Survey Responses:When you complete a poll, quiz, or other type of survey prepared by a User via Crowdsignal.com, we collect your responses to those surveys, and other information that you provide, such as an e-mail address.
- Order and Shipment Information:If you order something through ReviseSociology.com (via WooCommerce Services), we may collect information to process that order, such as credit card and billing information, and an address for shipping the package and calculating applicable taxes. ReviseSociology.com may also use this data to help with analytics information about the products sold (e.g., the number of orders from particular geographic areas). ReviseSociology.com will not use this data for marketing or any other purposes.
- Other Information Entered on the Site: Revisesociology.com may also collect other information that a visitor enters on the Site–such as a contact form submission, a search query, or Site registration.
How ReviseSociology.com uses visitor Information
ReviseSociology will only use and share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify any individual. This will only be used for analytical purposes.
How ReviseSociology.com will share visitor Information
ReviseSociology.com will not share your personal data with third parties for any reason.
ReviseSociology is powered by WordPress.com
Removal of personal data
If you have ever subscribed or commented on this blog and would like your personal data remove, please contact me using the form below