Last Updated on May 21, 2018 by Karl Thompson
A video covering exam technique for the six types of question on the AQA’s A-level sociology Education with Theory and Methods Paper:
Further similar blogs offering advice on the Education with Theory and Methods can be found here:
- Exam Technique for Paper 7192/1 – covers similar ground to that in the video above.
- How I would have answered the 2017 Education paper – offers a more specific look at a particular paper
Essay Plans/ Revision Resources
If you like this sort of thing, then you might like my sociology of education revision notes bundle – which contains the following:
- The PowerPoint which I used to make the vodcast above.
- 34 pages of revision notes
- mind maps in pdf and png format – 9 in total, covering various topics within the sociology of education
- short answer exam practice questions and exemplar answers
- how to write sociology essays, including 7 specific templates and model answers on the sociology of education
Above is my own interpretation of the AQA’s mark schemes, please check on their web site for their advice in their own words. –