Last Updated on January 14, 2020 by Karl Thompson
I’ve just release a new sociological perspectives teaching resource bundle as part of my A-level sociology teaching resources subscription package.
This teaching resource bundle contains everything teachers need to deliver 10-hour long theory lessons for A level sociology, focusing on perspectives in sociology.
An overview of the ten theory lessons
- An overview of the perspectives/ key sociological questions (2 lessons)
- Functionalism (1.5 lessons)
- Marxism (1.5 lessons)
- Feminisms (2 lessons)
- Social Action Theory (1 lesson)
- Postmodernism (2 lessons)
Resources in the bundle include:
- Six Student workbooks covering all of the above lessons
- Six Power Points covering most of the above lessons (not for riots or the corporate crime research lesson.
- Lesson plans covering all of the above lessons.
- Various supplementary hand-outs for some of the above lessons as necessary.
- LOTS of different types of theory grids and concepts for cutting and doing sentence sorts with
- Full theory and methods scheme of work.
Fully modifiable resources
Every teacher likes to make resources their own by adding some things in and cutting other things out – and you can do this with both the work pack and the PowerPoints because I’m selling them in Word and PPT, rather than as PDFs, so you can modify them!
NB – I have had to remove most the pictures I use personally, for copyright reasons, but I’m sure you can find your own to fit in. It’s obvious where I’ve taken them out!