I’ve just released some extensive revision workbooks and Power Points for sale as part of my sociology teaching resources subscription package, available for only £9.99 a month!
This teaching resource bundle contains work books and Power Points covering eight lessons on the Perspectives on the Sociology of Education
Resources in April’s bundle include
- An introduction to the sociology of education
- The Functionalist perspective on education
- The Marxist perspective on education
- Neo-Marxism/ Paul Willis’ Learning to Labour
- The Neoliberal and New Right perspective on education
- The Postmodern view of education
- Consolidation Education Assessment Lesson – focussing on exam technique for the different types of question
- Exploring education, surveillance and social control.
Resources in the bundle include:
- 1 introductory workbook and one much larger workbook on Perspectives on Education.
- 3 Power Points covering most of the above lessons (not for riots or the corporate crime research lesson.
- Eight lesson plans covering all of the above lessons.
- Various supplementary hand-outs for some of the above lessons as necessary.
- I’m also throwing in some of my revision resources from the Education revision bundle, as they are useful for lesson 7.
Fully modifiable resources
Every teacher likes to make resources their own by adding some things in and cutting other things out – and you can do this with both the work pack and the PowerPoints because I’m selling them in Word and PPT, rather than as PDFs, so you can modify them!
NB – I have had to remove most the pictures I use personally, for copyright reasons, but I’m sure you can find your own to fit in. It’s obvious where I’ve taken them out!
More resources to come…
I’m making resources available every month as part of this teacher resource subscription package. The schedule of release of resources is as below:
- March – June 2020 – Education Resources
- July – September 2020 – Research Methods, including methods applied to education
- October – December 2020 – Families and Households
- January – April 2021 – Global Development
- May – August 2021 – Crime and Deviance
- September – October 2021 – Theory and Methods
- November 2021 – January 2022 – Revision Material
- February 2022 – Intro material.
Please note this is a change to the original schedule of release, which I’ve changed due to the recent exam cancellations!
Leave a Reply