I’ve just released some more extensive lesson plans, workbooks and Power Points for sale as part of my sociology teaching resources subscription package, available for only £9.99 a month!
This teaching resource bundle contains work books and Power Points covering eight lessons on the Perspectives on the Sociology of Education
Resources in June’s bundle include
- Education Policies: Historical Context, 1944 and 1965
- The 1988 Education Act
- New Labour’s Policies
- The Coalition and New Right policies
- Exploring selection and the priviatisation of education
- Should we abolish independent schools debate
- Globalisation and education
- Vocational education
Resources in the bundle include:
- One workbook on Education policies, including privatisation, selection and globalisation.
- Four Power Points covering most of the above lessons (not for riots or the corporate crime research lesson.
- Eight lesson plans covering all of the above lessons.
- Various supplementary hand-outs for some of the above lessons as necessary.
Education Planning Material
In addition to the above I also include all the education planning material for all 24 lessons in the education section (April, May and June’s updates for 2020). This includes:
- A full student scheme of work with details of concepts, research studies, assessment Qs and links to blog posts
- An overview scheme of work
- All lesson plans
Fully modifiable resources
Every teacher likes to make resources their own by adding some things in and cutting other things out – and you can do this with both the work pack and the PowerPoints because I’m selling them in Word and PPT, rather than as PDFs, so you can modify them!
NB – I have had to remove most the pictures I use personally, for copyright reasons, but I’m sure you can find your own to fit in. It’s obvious where I’ve taken them out!
More resources to come…
I’m making resources available every month as part of this teacher resource subscription package. The schedule of release of resources is as below:
- July – September 2020 – Families and Households Resources
- October – December 2020 – Research Methods, including methods applied to education
- January – April 2021 – Global Development
- May – August 2021 – Crime and Deviance
- September – October 2021 – Theory and Methods
- November 2021 – January 2022 – Revision Material
- February 2022 – Intro material.
Please note this is a change to the original schedule of release, which I’ve changed due to the recent exam cancellations!
Leave a Reply